Sign In Create An Account

Contact: 1300 797 123

RTO 1820

How to get your contractors licence in Queensland

How do I get a QBCC contractors licence?


The Queensland building and construction commission regulates who can start a contracting business in Queensland for building and construction trades. To become a trade contractor you will need to complete a BSBMSB401 Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business. Some trades like electrical and plumbing require additional training and you should check with your regulators office for these.

The Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business course can be completed online through PCD's trade contractors course and your certificate is issued straight away making it fast and easy to get your application to the QBCC. This course helps tradesman create and maintain a small business's by outlining risks."

Subscribe to this RSS feed
Telephone: 1300 797 123 
Fax: 07 3041 4797
Northside Brisbane: Unit 16 / 23-25 Skyreach St, Caboolture, QLD, 4510
Southside Brisbane: Unit 1 / 26 Veronica St, Capalaba, QLD, 4157
Adelaide: Suite 212 / 147 Pirie St, Adelaide, SA, 5000
Post: PO Box 1001, Caboolture, Qld, 4510

© PCD Training 2018 RTO 1820
Powered by Ammonite